Function Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company: Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)
Job Type: Permanent
Location : Dar es Salaam
Coca-Cola Kwanza Ltd has an exciting opportunity in Logistics Department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience in Warehousing for Warehouse Team Leader position, to be based in Dar es Salaam.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The Warehouse Team Leader will be the overall shift in-charge and will be responsible in supervising the whole stock taking process.
- Managing and controlling the reported losses and breakages to ensure they are within the company standards.
- Solve critical and technical issues raised by the team and other stake holders on daily basis. Coordinate Warehouse operations with other Departments.
- Manage shift handover process. Manage attendance of shift staff.
- Provide daily feedback on team performance, substandard performance and monthly performance to the team and Logistics Manager.
- Ensure House Keeping is 100% and Five S requirement is implemented.
- Enforce SHEQ and GMP Compliance. Ensure Proper Stacking of all products in warehouse. Optimize forklift utilization. Balance between warehouse and production requirements.
- Skills, Experience & Education The incumbent should have at least a degree in Logistics, Procurement and Supply Management, Materials Management or equivalent.
- Two years practical relevant experience in the same field preferably with FMCG.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving ability, People Management, Good communication and interpersonal skills, and demonstrate high integrity.