We are looking for Commercial Manager who will be responsible with the following duties;
1. Maintain sustainable relationships with existing customers and develop a strategy to increase new customers.
2. Develop risk assessments and pricing structures for products to work toward organization objectives.
3. Develop strong relationships with different departments within their company to ensure everyone is working toward the same targets and goals.
4. Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance.
5. Ensure timely servicing customers’ orders and delivering their consignments
6. Develop commercial procedures and Implementation.
7. Make sure all Customers have the contractual Agreement with GPTL
8. Ensure timely collection of sales and ensuring credit limits are adhered.
9. Deal with Customer claims, negotiation and settlement.
10. Prepare and Monitoring Sales Budget
11. Provide Daily update of Sales Orders.
12. Perform any task assigned by Managing Director.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· At least 1st degree in Accounting, Marketing or Business Administration
· Possession of CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage.
· Must have a knowledge in accounts
· Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Excellent Interpersonal skills
· Judgment and Decision Making - considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
· Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problems-solving and decision-making.
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
· Computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office and Tally.
· Must possess not less than 5 years of work experience.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit a CV with three work related referees through email@example.com.
Deadline of submission will be on 14th Nov, 2019