POSITION TITTLE: Healthy and Safety Officer
REPORTS TO: Department Manager
LOCATION: KIBAHA, Lulanzi Area
- Ensure compliance of all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensure the Company meets statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting to improve the HSE Management System.
- Ensure the review of risk assessments for all operations,day-to-day supervision of high risk works and conduct periodic workshop inspections.
- Ensure the proper documentation, investigation, analysis of all occurred accidents.
- Ensure that safety inspections and risk assessments are carried out
- Update relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate the relevant changes.
- Making the people aware of the precautions, consequences of the occupational hazards through training and ensure the training records are maintained.
- Establish a structured programme of health & safety training to all workers.
- Making sure of the availability of proper PPE and monitor the inventory and use of the PPE.
- Possess safety certificate from OSHA is an added advantage
- Diligent with great attention to detail
- Proficient in office software ,Excel, Word
- Integrity ,Courtesy,strong executive ability ,work under pressure and loyalty to the company
- Experience & Training.
- Diploma / BSc / BA in safety management, engineering,Environmental science or other related field
- Mostly preferred with OSHA I and OSHA II training.
- I year experience and above
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV before 16th October 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org (indicate the position title in the email subject line).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.